2007年8月13日 星期一

In Between-Linking Park




作詞:Linkin Park 作曲:Linkin Park
In Between


Let me apologize to begin with

Let me apologize for what I'm about to say
But trying to be genuine was harder than it seemed

But somehow I got caught up in between
Let me apologize to begin with

Let me apologize for what I'm about to say
But trying to be someone else was harder than it seemed

And somehow I got caught up in between
Between my pride and my promise



Between my lies and how the truth gets in the way
And things I want to say to you get lost before they come

The only thing that's worse than one is none
Let me apologize to begin with

Let me apologize for what I'm about to say
But trying to regain your trust was harder than it seemed

But somehow I got caught up in between
Between my pride and my promise

Between my lies and how the truth gets in the way
The things I want to say to you get lost before they come

The only thing that's worse than one is none

The only thing that's worse than one is none
And I cannot explain to you

And anything I say or do or plan
Fear is not afraid of you

But guilt's a language you can understand
I cannot explain to you

And anything I say or do

I hope the actions speak the words they can
For my pride and my promise

For my lies and how the truth gets in the way
The things I want to say to you get lost before they come

The only thing that's worse is

Pride and my promise

Between my lies and how the truth gets in the way
The things I want to say to you get lost before they come

The only thing that's worse than one is none

The only thing that's worse than one is none

The only thing that's worse than one is none

0 意見: