Necessary evil.
我喜歡深夜3,4點微醺聽indie music。在微醺狀態與音樂的催化下想寫點東西。
最近發生了一些事情,某些層面上似乎微不足道。只想說不管開始還是結束,我真的很幸運。或許這樣就是最好的解決辦法。相較過去的幾次,後續的效應沒有想像中的難過,反而慘酷得平淡與安靜。也許你我角色互換,感受會截然不同。
現在我回到過去的生活型態,四、五點才睡,仍像過去不務正業、仍像過去屌兒啷單。但不知哪來的自信。我相信之後會過得更好,只因為你賜給空虛的我一抹層次。
Keane - Somewhere Only We Know
I walked across an empty land,
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand.
I felt the earth beneath my feet,
Sat by the river and it made me complete.
Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on.
So tell me when you're gonna let me in,
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin.
I came across a fallen elm tree,
I felt the branches; are they looking at me?
Is this the place we used to love?
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?
Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on.
So tell me when you're gonna let me in,
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin.
So if you have a minute why don't we go,
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything.
So why don't we go, somewhere only we know,
Somewhere only we know.
Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on.
So, tell me when you gonna let me in,
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin.
So if you have a minute why don't we go,
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything.
So why don't we go, so why don't we go,
Hmmm yeahh,
This could be the end of everything.
So why don't we go, somewhere only we know,
Somewhere only we know
Somewhere only we know.


4 意見:
我和我前女友分手的時候
也是聽這首歌...
thx.Q.Q.
一抹層次,是奶油嗎~~可以吃嗎?
不能吃,很油。
張貼留言